SSC CHSL exam postponed due to coronavirus outbreak. So many candidates are waiting for the exam. The Exam may be held in May – June Month. Meanwhile, you can prepare well and get a good score. To score well, you will need a good syllabus.
Here we will provide you a syllabus which can help you for good score in exam.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 and Check Topic Wise Exam Pattern For Tier-I
Selection Process :- This exam will be conducted in three stages.
- Tier I ( Computer Based Test)
- Tier II ( Descriptive Test)
- Tier III ( Skill/Typing Test)
SSC CHSL Syllabus and Exam Pattern For Tier I-
|Section||Subject||No Of Questions||Max Marks|
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
- Tier I paper will be objective type.
- The total no of question is 100.
- The time duration is 60 minute & 80 minute for candidates who are visually handicapped
- There will be negative marking of 0.5 marks for every wrong answer.
- Each question will carry 2 marks.
SSC CHSL Syllabus For English Comprhension :-
|A short passage followed by four questions to test comprehension||The Modals|
|Subject – verb concord.||Antonyms & Synonyms|
|Sequence of tenses and errors in the use of Tenses.||One Word Substitution|
|Transformation of sentences.||Spelling Error|
|Nouns and Pronouns||Active & Passive|
|The Adjective||Narration (Direct & Indirect)|
|The Conjunction||Jumbled Sentences|
SSC CHSL Syllabus For Quantitative Aptitude :-
|Number System||Basic algebraic Identities||Triangle and its various kinds of centers||Triangle , quadrilaterals||Trigonometrics Ratio||Histogram|
|Percentage||Surds||Congruence & Similarty of Triangles||Circle, Right Prism||Frequency Polygon|
|Ratio & Proporation||Graph of linear Equation||Circle & Its chords||Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular||Bar Dia-Gram|
|Square root||Angles Substended by Chords of a circle|
|SI & CI||Common tangents two or more circles|
|Profit & Loss|
|Time & Distance|
SSC CHSL Syllabus For General Intelligence & Reasoning:-
|Symbolic/Number series and Classification||Figural Classification|
|Punch hole/Pattern folding & unfolding||Verbal & Non Verbal reasoning|
SSC CHSL Syllabus For General Awareness :-
|Indian Polity||General Science|
|Economics & Current Affairs||Static GK|
Tier II (Descriptive Test):-
- There will be a descriptive Test (Offline Mode) in Tier II.
- Candidate have to write a letter or application and an essay on given topic.
- Both Sections contain 50 mark each.
- You have to get 33% marks to get pass.
Tier III (Skill / Typing Test):-
- In Tier III,there will be a Skill/Typing Test which is qualifying in nature.
- Candidates should have a typing speed of 35 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi.
You can get all the information from this website regarding Govt jobs recruitment, syllabus and admit card. Keep Visiting the pages for more updates
If the interested candidates have any issue regarding this blog please comment in the comment box given below #firstbloggers