SSC CGL Online Registration 2019 Apply Now Check Eligibility Criteria About SSC CGL Age Limit Selection Process Detailed Instruction Procedure for How To Apply Counselling Fee Important Dates CGL Official Prospectus Download Link Available Combined Graduate Level CGL Application Form 2019 Apply Online 2019 Registration Process Daily Latest Updates
Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate Level Examination, often referred to as SSC CGL. It is an examination conducted to recruit staff to various posts in ministries, departments and organizations of the Government of India, for selecting staff for various Group B and Group C posts.
Apply Now For SSC CGL 2019: Click Here To Register/Login
|SSC CGL 2019-2020 Dates|
|Submission of Online Applications||22 October 2019|
|Last Date of Application||25 November 2019|
|Last Date for Offline Fee Payment||27 November 2019|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||29 November 2019|
|Tier-I Examination (CBE)||02 to 11 March 2020|
|Tier-II Examination (CBE)||22 to 25 June 2020|
|Tier-III Examination (Descriptive)||22 to 25 June 2020|
Age Limit: Post-Wise
|18-27 years||Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1993 and not later than 01-01-2002.|
|20-27 years||Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1993 and not later than 01-01-2000.|
|20-30 years||Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1990 and not later than 01-01-2000|
|Up to 30 years||Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1990 and not later than 01-01-2002|
|Up to 32 years||Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1988 and not later than 01-01-2002.|
Essential Educational Qualifications (as on 01-01-2020):
- Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
- Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or Cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
- Junior Statistical Officer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level; or Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- Statistical Investigator Grade-II:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized University or Institute. The candidates must have studied Statistics as a subject in all the three years of the graduation course.
- All other Posts:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply, however they must possess Essential qualification on or before 01-01-2020.
For more information visit the Official Website:- www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Selection Process:
- Tier-I: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-II: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
- Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
If the interested candidates have any issue regarding this blog ‘SSC CGL 2019’ please comment in the comment box given below. #firstbloggers