Role of MNREGA in Women Empowerment
- The literature review on women empowerment reflects the findings of various researchers and academicians on MGNREGA.
- Through reputed, national and international journals, magazines, and annual reports are presented by the authors below for easy understanding.
- The scheme has truly a positive impact on women’s empowerment.
- In so far as it has addressed a number of practical gender needs.
Role of MNREGA in Rural Women Empowerment
- The study is a trend of women taking membership in MGNREGS is definitely increasing after becoming a part of MGNREGS.
- Women’s cultural activities have increased from 66 to 93% after participating in MGNREGS.
- The majority of the women respondents 68.3% are using MGNREGA income to satisfy their family food consumption.
- MGNREGA has become a powerful instrument for women empowerment in rural India through its effect on livelihood security and democratic governance and social protection.
- Women participating in the scheme said they had become less dependent on their husbands for money and didn’t need to submit the entire amount they earned to their mothers-in-law.
- The major goal of the scheme is to ensure enhanced empowerment of poor women.
- The economic conditions of the women beneficiaries improved after joining MGNREGA which is a good sign of development. Women beneficiaries had also started repaying their debt.
- The village women can be active participants in the process of planning and inclusion of the MNREGA framework.
- This program enhances their standard of living of the vulnerable section of the society, particularly women who are social political and economic empowerment of women.
- MGNREGS has certainly empowered workers economically and socially.
- Women worker feels highly satisfied with MGNREGA the wages equal to both male and female.
- The main aim of the scheme is economic independence among women.
- Women workers are more self-confident about their roles as contributors to family expenses and taking part in the family decision and also spend some earning money on their own hands.
- The Scheme act as an instrument of women’s empowerment deserves much more attention than it has received so far.
- Women workers are the major participants of this scheme.
- The major aim of this study is to identify the role and relevance of MGNREGA in rural women’s growth and development.
- Women have registered their real contribution to the household’s income.
- Women speaking in the gram sabha and also women having access to post offices and banks are new developments.
- The role of women in MGNREGA is still in a distant dream in Kashmir women.
- Women are seen to be contributing actively to the economy and their contribution to economic activity becomes more visible.
- Wage equality for men and women helps to reduce gender differences to some extent. Women get additional respect from their society and family.
- Women who are earning members of the family are the beneficiaries of the scheme including all rural people. These programs were introduced by the central and state government in India.
- The women spent wages earned at MGNREGA works on regular food and buyer goods.
Role of MNREGA in Women Empowerment हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें
If the interested students or persons have any issue or idea regarding this blog, just comment in the comment box given below. #firstbloggers