What is Hydroxychloroquine ?
- Hydroxychloroquine is an Antimalarial Drugs.
- This drug is giving some relief to the patients of Corona, rather it is an oral pill used to cure malaria.
- It is also Use for Rheumatoid Arthritis & Lupus.
- Hydroxychloroquine is the Salt of the Tablets and it is sold as a Brand Name “Plaquenil”
Why is this Medicine In Demand ?
- It is said that this medicine provides some relief to corona patients.
- That’s why the demand for this medicine suddenly rises after the outbreak of COVID-19.
- But there is No confirm Evidence that this medicine Can Cure Corona Virus.
- However Some patients in China have recovered from this drug, So People hope that other Patients with coronavirus will also recover.
Why USA and other countries Asked For This Medicine from India ?
- India is the largest producer of medicines and tops in exporting generic medicines.
- India manufactures 70% Hydroxychloroquine of the World. Every Month India produces 21 crores of Tablets which can cure 7 crores of people.
- India has a sufficient quantity of this medicine which can be used and also export to other countries like the USA, Brazil, etc.
Why is this Medicine Made In Excess Amount In India ?
- HCQ is not manufactured in such quantity in any other country than India.
- This drug is used for the Patient of Malaria and India has the highest number of Malaria Patients.
- But in other countries, Malaria Patients are not so much.
- That’s why HCQ is manufactured in excess amount in India.
Side Effects Of HCQ Medicine ?
In India, It is considered as SCHEDULE H-1 Drug which Means It can’t be used without doctor’s prescription because It has many side effect like:-
- Loss of appetite
- Dizziness & Headache.
If the interested person have any suggestion or query, just comment in the comment box given below. #firstbloggers