घर से DEI ऑनलाइन प्रवेश फॉर्म भरने के लिए, यहां संपर्क करें | To fill the DEI Online Application form from home, contact here
DEI Application Form 2020-21 | Apply Online Here for DEI Entrance Test Application Form | Registration Process is Started
Latest News (05 May 2020): Dayalbagh University has released the official notification for admission in session 2020-21 and begin the registration for the entrance test. Stay connected with this page for regular updates…
|Online submission of Application Forms shall start from||01 May 2020|
|Last Date||30 May 2020|
About DEI University:
Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) is an educational institution located at Dayalbagh in Agra. The institute has been given deemed university status by the University Grants Commission of India in 1981. Prof. Prem Kumar Kalra is the Director of the Dayalbagh Educational Institute since September 2013. The Dayalbagh Educational Institute has embarked upon a bold initiative, VISION 2031 and formulated a comprehensive and progressive Strategic Plan for 2012-2031, with the goal to become a top teaching-cum-research Institute through an exemplary system of education. To establish Total Quality Management across all activities of the University, the Plan encompasses undergraduate and postgraduate education, research, infrastructure, information and communication technology, and campus development.
About Entrance Exam:
Dayalbagh University will soon conduct entrance examinations for UG, PG, and other various courses so all students are advised to have patience and keep preparing for the exams. Students can visit our page for information on university exams. We will provide you all the details which are important for the exam such as admit card, exam centers link many more so keep in touch with us.
Courses in DEI University:
Bachelor Degree Courses
- B.A (Arts)
- B.A (Social Science)
Master Degree Courses
- M.A (Arts)
- M.A (Social Science)
- M ARCH
- Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnic)
- Diploma in Textile
- Diploma in Ayurveda
- Diploma in Multipurpose Veterinary
- Diploma in Live Stock Assistant
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- Non-Professional courses: Registration Fee (Rs. 5) + Application Processing Fee (Rs. 225/-) = Total: Rs. 230/- per course.
- Professional courses: Registration Fee (Rs. 5) + Application Processing Fee (Rs. 265/-) = Total: Rs. 270/- per course.
- Payment can be made online using the State Bank of India site by choosing option SBI Collect. In case the payment is being made in cash, the applicant needs to download and print the challan from the SBI site and submit the fee in any branch of SBI.
Eligibility For Admission:
|Bachelor Degree||10+2 pass with any recognized Board of Secondary Education in the concerned stream.|
|B.Tech.||Passed 10 + 2 with at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) and also with at least 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST category ) in Maths.|
|2nd year B.Tech.||Diploma holders: Passed Diploma from an Institution recognized by U.P. Board of Technical Education in any stream except Agriculture Engg with at least 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST category) without grace.|
B.Sc. graduates: B.Sc. Degree from any recognized University of India as defined by UGC with at least 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST category) without grace and having passed 10+2 exam with Mathematics as a subject.
|Master’s Degree||Graduated in related discipline Arts/Business Management/ Commerce/ Social Science/Engineering and qualified score in the Entrance Test|
How to Apply:
- Click on the Register link given on the website and create your account.
- After creating an account you will get an application number and password
- Log in using those credetials
- After logging in you have to follow these steps to complete your application
- Enter your personal details
- Then you have to choose the programs or courses in which you want to take admission (With one application number you can apply for a maximum of 5 courses. If you want to apply for more then you need another account).
- Before the other step, you will have the facility to add or delete programs or courses, but after completing the third step you cannot add or delete programs.
- After all this you have to enter your educational details if the result of any of your exams has not come, then you can leave the information completely and fill the remaining information. Once the result is received, you can fill that information back anytime before the last date of application.
- After that, you have to save and upload your photo and signature in JPG or JPEG format.
- In the last step, you have to pay your application online. After making the payment, check the status of your application by clicking the View Your Application Status link given on the website.
Here we provide all UG, PG & other various courses admission related guidelines. Keep visiting this page for regular updates.
Students Can Write Us On the Comment Box If They Have Any Doubt Or Suggestion. And They Can Also Follow Us On Facebook & Instagram For Latest Result. (#firstbloggers)
DEI Application Form 2020 Dayalbagh Application Form 2020 DEI University Application Form 2020 Dayalbagh University Application Form 2020 Dayalbagh Admission Form 2020 DEI University Admission Form 2020 dei online form dayalbagh online form dei online registration dayalbagh university online registration apply online dei entrance exam 2020 dei admission entrance exam 2020