Axis Bank Young Bankers 2020 ABYB Apply Online Now Online Application Form Eligibility Criteria Vacancy Details Age Limit Stipend Educational Qualification Application Fee Programme Fee Selection Process How To Apply Salient features Course Duration Loan Applicant Details AXIS Bank Recruitment Upcoming Vacancies 2020 AXIS Bank Freshers Vacancy
Axis Bank Young Bankers Program
ABYB Program is an endeavor by Axis Bank to nurture industry leaders of the future by imparting domain expertise and skill set in the field of Banking. ABYB is one year, the full-time residential program being run in association with prestigious universities at two state-of-the-art campuses – Manipal Global Education, Bangalore, and Amity Global Business School, Noida.
The objective of ABYB is to create a talent pool of Young Bankers by equipping graduates with necessary banking knowledge and skills.
Duration of Young Bankers :
- 6 months classroom session,
- 3 months Internship at any AXIS bank branch/office across India,
- 3 months On the job training at any AXIS bank branch/office across India.
Plus Features :
- On successful completion of the course, the student will be awarded the ‘Post-Graduate Diploma in Banking Services’.
Age Limit : Minimum 21 years and max 30 years (born on or after 1st April 1990).
Educational Qualification :
- Only Graduates from any stream with:
- 50% and above in their FINAL year of graduation OR
- Aggregate of 50% and above in all years of Graduation
- Students should hold a Graduation degree at the time of applying and filling the form for Axis Bank Young Bankers Program.
- Graduates from any stream with min 50% and above in their Final year of graduation or aggregate of 50% and above in graduation.
- Students currently pursuing their Graduation course are eligible to apply.
Application Fee :
As part of the selection process, all candidates are expected to clear an online assessment, for which they need to pay an assessment fee of Rs. 500/-
- First 6 months (Classroom learning)– 5,000/-per month
- Next 3 months (Internship)– 12,000/-per month
Programme Fees :
INR 3.29 Lacs + Taxes Which Includes 6 months accommodation.
Selection Process :
- The selection will be through a two stage selection process, which is aimed at selecting candidates who are most likely to succeed at various Branch banking roles offered by the Bank.
- Post Selection, the candidate will have to submit a “self declaration” medical fitness form. Upon being found medically fit, the candidates will be considered for employment in the bank.
- The selected applicants will be issued Admission & Provisional Letter of Appointment from Axis Bank towards their future employment.
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website of AXIS Bank.
- Click on the Careers and then Young Bankers OR Directly click on the link Given on this page.
- Fill the Application Form.
- Submit the Personal Details and Click on Apply Button.
List of Documents required:
- PAN Card (Mandatory)
- Address Proof / Identity Proof / Signature Proof
- Birth Date Proof
- Academic Certificates (All Documents)
Why this ABYB Program ?
|Other MBA Program||Young Bankers Program|
|Fee||3.50 Lakhs + taxes||3.29 Lakhs + taxes|
|Duration||2 years||1 year|
|Earning potential during the program||NONE||Stipend is paid all throughout the course|
|Application of education||Large portions are theory with less application in workplace||Entirely work oriented course structure, with practical inputs|
|Assured Job||NONE||Provisional Appointment given at course start itself, assuring employment after successful completion of course|
|Salary after the course||3-4 Lakhs||Rs. 4.12 Lakhs|
|Education Loan Benefit||Education Loan to be taken at market rate (14-17%) rate of interest||Subsidised Education Loan at 13% rate of interest and Moratorium Period of 18 months.|
Official Website: www.axisbank.myamcat.com
If the interested candidates have any issue regarding this blog ‘Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2020’ please comment in the comment box given below. #firstbloggers